It's Been a While

Hello, readers. I have been mysteriously quiet for quite some time. The reason for this is because I was trying to move my Human Design blog onto its own platform on Wordpress. Unfortunately, it has been slow to start, and this blog is much more established, so I will be moving those blogs over to here for easy access.

I have 46 blogs I am currently working on! It seems overwhelming, but I have them all mapped out and am so excited to be working on a compilation of my HD observations. I want these observations to be readily available to anyone searching for more information on a somewhat obscure system.

These new blogs will be more factual. Some of them will diverge from the original ideas Ra had because I personally feel some of his ideas have not matched up to my and the people I have communicated with's HD experiments. I still want this blog to have my personal experiences immersed in the more article-based posts. Hopefully, I'll be able to sort through them and group them together in easy-to-read categories. For example, I will have categories such as: Introduction to the Types, Advanced Studies on Types, A Look into the Authorities, The Planets in Human Design, The Building Blocks of the Rave Chart, etc.

I can't wait to get started and look forward to making this blog a source of surplus information to all seekers of knowledge and experiences. I know I like to collect many peoples' experiences before coming to conclusions about my own experiences (I wonder what part of my chart is responsible for this?). As a 1/3 profile type, I have noticed most people who are also 1/3s like to use their own personal experiences as a basis for their observations. I certainly have much introspection towards my own thoughts, but I also like to understand other peoples' thought processes. I think it has to do with my Right Angle Cross of Consciousness always searching for hypotheses and questions and observations in all around me. It's a delicate and important balance that I hope to continue to achieve in this blog. My 1/3 need for a set foundation allows me to elaborate on what I have collected through research and trial and error. I love being a 1/3, although I imagine I would love whatever my type was. I anticipate writing about all of the profiles in my drafts.

I will try out many things in order to get to my foundation, and I take this experiment with writing an HD blog to be exactly that!

My writing style is much like James Joyce's stream of consciousness. I enjoy the free-thinking that happens when I allow my fingers to flow across the keyboard without holding back. Perhaps Virginia Woolf's use of the stream of consciousness is more aligned to my writing style when it comes to blogging. I'm not even sure what I would call my Human Design posts that lack my personal touch. They are made solely to educate and expand, while this post is made solely to collect and understand myself. This is the 1/3 at play. I hope you all continue to enjoy my personal journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Design Projectors: A Look Into Projector Energy

A Manifestor Dilemma: Motivation Innocence and Transferred Motivation Desire

Human Design Type: Manifesting Generator